Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My poor unfortunate blog...

I have neglected you so! (And will probably do so again in the future!)

Life has been lovely with two little boys - the adjustment from one to two hasn't been too rough yet. Levi actually sleeps fairly well for being just shy of 3 months. He gets up once - sometimes twice - a night and about half the time will go right back to sleep after nursing. The other half, I "get" to rock him on the recliner in the living room and watch middle-of-the-night TV programming. At least I can watch Discovery Health and the CMT in the 400's that actually shows music videos.

Daisy doesn't seem to be bothered by the new little fella, but he isn't very mobile yet. She didn't mind Tyler, either, until he started getting mobile and would chase her and "pet" her...

I recently went back to work - did all 3 days in a row. Not really what I wanted to do, but due to COBRA coverage having to kick in soon and our sitter being off, I didn't have much choice! It went well - no tears shed and both boys survived getting back into the groove.

I also started cloth diapering with Levi and that is going really well. I have an arsenal of AIO's and pocket diapers to make it as easy as disposables to put on... only I have to wash them. It's not as bad as it seems, and even the sitter is on board with it. SO - I'm pretty glad to not have to buy any more disposables! I just need to get a permanent clothesline installed outside so I can hang them out in the sunshine to "bleach" out any stains.

Well, I need to cut this "short" because the little man woke up and needs changed... ahh the life of a mom. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment