Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wiggle Dancing!

Tyler used to run to the laptop to watch The Wiggles on You Tube. That may change, because today he got a DVD in the mail - a live concert of The Wiggles called "Wiggle Dancing". It contains many of his favorite wiggle songs including "Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car" and "Hot Potato". It's so funny watching him because he trys to do the hand motions along with the song. Now, he won't know where to go (the TV or laptop) when we start singing one of the songs! I'll have to try to get him on video dancing to the DVD.

In other news... I'm planning to do some painting tomorrow. Oh Joy. I've decided that it's one of those things that you put up with doing because you like the result. And I'm pretty excited about the end result. I took the day off work and am sending Tyler to the sitter so I can dive into this with no distractions and I don't really want him around smelling the super-fresh paint smells. I'm hoping it'll be warm enough that I can open the windows and get a fresh breeze blowing through. I'll eventually post pictures of the paint job on our website. Be on the lookout if you are curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment