I made the first of my two shade this afternoon. Tyler took a really looooong nap today - I actually woke him up after 3 hours so he'll sleep tonight. Anyway - It's not completely done because I have one or two seams to redo so that it raises straight. Right now, one side is slightly higher than the other. I'll take a picture and post either when I get this one fixed, or the other one stitched up.
Josh was home for a little while this weekend before heading back out into the world. He got back from Cleveland on Friday at about 8:00pm and left again EARLY (5:00am) Sunday morning. Unfortuately I had to work Saturday, so I didn't even get to see him very much. He went to some trapper training north of Fort Wayne with a couple other guys from work and will be back sometime late Saturday. Then I get to have him home for two weeks before he heads back to Cleveland for another week - hopefully for his last week up there.
Tyler got his first molar sometime over the past week - it's on the lower right. I don't know exactly when it arrived, because it was the last place I was expecting his next tooth. Until this tooth, he had two on bottom and four on top. So, he essentially has a two-tooth gap in his mouth. I suppose the others won't be too far behind!
Twin Tie Dye Sweatshirts
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment